意思的英文(意思的英文翻译)

麦斯财经 111 0

我们在日常对话中通常会用到“意思”,但是每个“意思”又不是同一个“意思”,那么这些“意思”又将如何表达呢?

我们来看一下:

What do You Mean? 你是什么意思?

That was interesting, wasn’t it?

真是太有意思了,是不是?

The Movie was pretty blah。

那场电影真没意思。

You need to break out of your daily routine and do something exciting。

你需要从日常事务中解脱出来,找点有意思的事做。

I never minded basking in my wife's reflected glory.

妻子的荣耀惠及于我,我并不觉得有什么不好意思。

Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you。

对不起,我没有吓唬你的意思。

I'm afraid I don't quite follow your gist 。

对不起,我还不太明白你的意思。

I don't get you。

我搞不懂你的意思.

Perhaps I have not expressed myself very well。

我大概未把自己的意思表达清楚。

Ah ,I get the picture.

啊,原来是这么个意思,我明白了。

you have affection for her.

你对她有意思。

You are such an amusing guy.

你这个人太有意思了。

I didn’t have the heart to to declare my love for her。

心里有这么个意思,可是不敢向她表白。

I am too shy to ask her out.

我太腼腆,不好意思约她外出。

You are a guy less helpful.

你这个人太不够意思啦。

What do you mean by saying that?

你说这话是什么意思?

I’m sorry to have taken up so much of your time .

占用了你这么长时间,实在不好意思。

Here is a little gift to show my thanks .

一点小意思不成敬意。

It’s no sweat.

小意思.

I had no difficulty (in) making myself understood。

我毫不费力地表达了自己的意思。

Since your best friend is to be married, you've to donate some for congratulation.

兄弟结婚,你得意思意思。

Do you know the meaning of the above ?

你知道上面例子的意思吗?

标签: do

抱歉,评论功能暂时关闭!