stepoff(stepoff翻译)

麦斯财经 140 0

作者:小雅和英美友人

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第1张图片

◆ 宝宝害怕坐扶梯,如何用英文鼓励他?

◆ 坐扶梯有哪些安全注意事项?

◆ 宝宝不理解escalator这种大词,你可以说moving stairs。

RIDING AN ESCALATOR 坐扶梯

Mother: Let's go up this escalator,

妈妈:咱们去坐扶梯吧,

or as you call it: the moving stairs.

也就是你说的:会动的楼梯

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第2张图片

Child: I am scared!

宝宝:我害怕

Mother: It's okay,

妈妈:没事的,

just pretend it is a ride

就假装是个游乐项目

like at an amusement park.

就像在游乐场一样。

We just have to step on

我们只需要迈上去

迈上扶梯用step on,迈下扶梯用step off。上下扶梯还可以用get on、get off。

and hold the railing

扶着扶手

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第3张图片

and it will take us up to the next floor.

它就会我们带到上一层。

Child: Okay.

宝宝:好的。

Mother: However, we must always remember to be careful.

妈妈:但是,我们一定要记住,要小心

Please hold my hand

拉着我的

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第4张图片

and make sure you step in the middle of the step

一定要踩在台阶中间,

and away from the sides.

两边远点。

Also, we never sit down

另外,不要坐下

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第5张图片

as our clothes or fingers can get caught.

因为咱们的衣服或者手指会被夹住的。

Child: How do you get on it?

宝宝:怎么上去呢?

It won't stop moving!

它不

Mother: It is moving slowly.

妈妈:它走得很慢

We have to wait for a step to come

我们要等着一个台阶

and then we just step onto it.

然后就迈上去

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第6张图片

Let's count to three

咱们数到三,

and step together.

一起迈

One, two, three!

一、二、三!


? On the escalator 在扶梯上

Mother: Well done!

妈妈:真棒!

See?

看到了吧?

That wasn't so scary, was it?

一点都不害怕,对吧?

Now we need to stay to the right side

现在咱们要靠右侧站立

在这里,动词用stay和stand都可以,介词用to和on都可以。

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第7张图片

until we reach the top.

直到到顶

Child: It was a little scary

宝宝:之前有点可怕,

but now it isn't.

现在不可怕了。

注意前后两句时态的区别。

Why do we have to stand on the right side?

为什么要站在右边啊?

Mother: We need to leave space for anyone that is walking up the escalator

妈妈:我们要给爬扶梯的人留出空间

so they can pass us safely.

这样他们才能安全地超过咱们。

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第8张图片

Child: Okay.

宝宝:好的。

Can I ride on the railing?

我能骑在扶手上吗?

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第9张图片

Mother: No!

妈妈:不行!

That is dangerous.

这很危险

We must stand still

我们一定要站稳

or walk slowly up the stairs.

或者慢慢地走上楼梯

When we get to the top

我们到顶了以后,

we must step off the moving stairs onto the floor carefully.

要小心地滚动的楼梯上迈下来,到地面上。

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第10张图片

I will help you.

我来帮你。

Child: Okay, is it hard to do?

宝宝:好的,吗?

Mother: No, just wait for our step to meet the floor

妈妈:不难,就等咱们这级台阶碰到地面

and then step off.

然后迈下来

Here we go.

到了

Well done!

真棒!

stepoff(stepoff翻译)-第11张图片

You just rode the escalator for the first time!

你刚刚第一次坐扶梯了!


更多电梯相关亲子英文,请查看:

带宝宝坐电梯的英文,按钮亮了、叮的一声、先下后上怎么说?

#2020生机大会#

标签: do

抱歉,评论功能暂时关闭!